Friday, September 26, 2008

catch up from summer























This summer was such a blast!! I figured since the first week of fall came to us this week...I should catch you up with the fun activites and events we had this summer.....
Lets start with our very new additon...our new camper!!


This has been the highlight of our summer....We used our new camper more this summer than some use their entire lives. We figured we went out 16 times (every weekend) and I was very happy to put it up for the fall....to say the least.
We can now only look forward to ski season.......which I'm really excited for!!!
Loves.......All of us

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

I can't believe how big your son is! it is amazing how fast they grow!

Casey and Kristi said...

Carr!!! I saw your blog and thought I would say hi. Your children are so dang cute, and so big!!! Where are you working, it says for Ryan's mom but what are you doing?

Stephanie.Fitness said...

Wow! You guys have been so busy this summer. I wish we could've hung out more, but with the new baby and all; it'd be a little tough. Maybe next summer, huh? I wish you guys could come to the Halloween party. But I'm sure you're going to have way more fun where you're going!