Friday, June 19, 2009

*Update*


So from what Tara says..I need to update!!! First let me explain WHY I have NOTHING to blog..... MY CAMERA IS BROKEN!!!! For those of you who know me...you would know this has been a really tuff time for me....the other bad thing is that I have a full warranty on it....but cant find the paperwork to get the new camera!!!

On a better note...(I'm sorry I don't have any pics to go with the story) My 3 year old Nickolas learned how to ride his bike without training wheels!! This is really funny actually...we took them off several times in the last few months and he was just not ready for it...He had NO balance and would get pissed off if you were holding on to him.....So needless to say...they were put back on every night.

Well last week I stayed home from work a couple of day due to a stupid "summer" cold. I was laying down in my bed...as if was even hard to lift my head off the pillow that day...let alone tend to a three year old.

He was being unusually quiet this particular morning so I decided it would prob be in my best int rest to check on the little tird before I had the cops at my house for not watching the child!!!!

Well to my surprise Nick was outside all by himself!! We don't mind if he wonders to the back yard because it is fully fenced and there is no way he could figure out how to escape. Well this early morning he had decided to play in the front yard by himself. I ran outside (looking beautiful mind you) to find him riding his bike up and down the street without training wheels....I wanted so badly to be mad for him playing in the front but was so happy for his "big boy" accomplishment. He had got Ryan's tools out and took the training wheels off himself...let alone teach himself how to balance and ride the bike!!!!

Well to make a long story shorter....he had to come inside for not following the rules but the good news is MY LITTLE MAN IS SUCH A BIG BOY AND IS RIDING WITHOUT TRAINING WHEELS!!! Good job bud...we love you!!!

Mom and Dad

1 comment:

The Larsons said...

That is awesome! What a smart little boy haha. It sounds like even if the cops came by he would be able to outsmart them! Love it! So cute!