Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm back

Wow! Where has the time gone? Since I have been gone for so long I will do my best with catching up... but let me just start with the most recent!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*HaPpY 4tH Of jUlY*

{This weekend you could have found us at the cabin! We had a great time with the Holm family as we all got together for our annual reunion. We were able to spend some fun times together and the cousins really enjoyed their play time. The weekend was very relaxing with great food, 4-wheeling, golfing, camp fires, s'mores, royal pizza & always stories to share year 'round!!




*Nickolas Loved his treat but when daddy asked him if he wanted another one.. he told him.. "nah, I'm just ready for bed" - WEIRD I know


*Ashlynn is our little sugar bug.. She would have stayed out all night eating marshmallows if we let her!!




























































































































No comments: