Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cowboys VS Steelers!!

Just in case some of you don't know, our family is huge STEELERS fans!! This is something I have inherited with Ryan. His family is die hards and his sweet little mom told me the first time we meet, "well do you like to watch football?" So I answered, "Well sure I do! It can be fun!" So then she asked "Well do you have a favorite team?" pause pause....I knew this was a trick question....."No...I just enjoy watching it in general" Then is the sweetest voice ever Ryan's mom told me "Well if you don't like the Steelers, I don't think we can accept you into this family!" I was blown away!! ha From then on...I have been a hardcore fan!!
Any who....this last Sunday was a hard game for "Us"! We played the Cowboys! Everyone knows that Cowboys have CRAZY fans. Some of the craziest are our best friends! We decided to get together for the game and cheer on our teams!
I think it went well.......Well it did for us at least
Steelers won 20-13 !!!
Whooooo hooooo Go Steelers!!
Here are some fun pics
This is the fam rubbing it in after we won!!
I was happy they won....Ryan would have been grumpy for about a day....no jokes
This is Nickolas and Colton.....They are still friends but very proud of their jerseys
These are the enemies/friends!!! Jeremy and Staci
Kaili and Ashlynn
Sister Sues cute little face paintings
Fun isn't it

We have a pretty tough game next week to.....wish us luck...and if anyone is a Baltimore fan...you are more than welcome to come over!! We enjoyed the cross room competition!!!

until next time......

No comments: