Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa...I have been so good this year!!

Santa I want a Bumble bee transformer, and a spider man vacuum, and a hulk "fash light" and a "engine turtle" and a .....................................

So Nickolas has been bothering me every day last week to go and see Santa so we could bring him his list! We decided Saturday would be just a joyous day to bring the kids. Both kids were great getting ready for the day, they just couldn't wait to see "him"! So we stood in line and the whole time they were yelling "Hi Santa!!" Things were going great! (Since last year Nick told Santa that he didn't like him) We started to get closer....and it was almost our turn to see Santa. Nick suddenly became very nervous. He wouldn't let go of my legs and instantly wanted me to hold him. He kept telling me he wanted to go home. All the little kids in line were trying to make him feel better by telling him Santa was nice and that he brings lots of toys and so on. Nick continued to ball. Well it was our turn and I had to practically drag him up to the chair. Once Ashlynn sat on Santa's lap, Nick was pissed he wasn't getting a turn to tell Santa what he wanted. Out of nowhere, Nick jump up on his lap and spouted out every single thing on his list without taking a breath. It was rather funny, everyone in line was clapping for him and we could do nothing but laugh.
Maybe next year we can go see Santa and leave the drama at home. :)

2 comments:

Stephanie.Fitness said...

Okay, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day! I've tried to explain to Ty who Santa is and that he brings lots of presents and goodies, so lets go see Santa at the mall. He gives me the funniest look and says "No Santa, I wanna ta see da Caribou!" Seriously, what kid calls a reindeer, Caribou?! I think we've let him watch way too much Polar Express this year. Hahaha!

Tara said...

your kids are never good. but they are so damn cute i guess it makes up for it.