Monday, December 15, 2008

Helping grandpa

Nickolas just loves his grandpa. When we woke up on Sunday morning, my dad called and asked if Nick could come up to his house and help out on the 4wheeler moving the snow! My bug was more than excited to help pappa. He gathered up all his snow clothes all by himself, put it in my car, got in the car and buckled himself in. He kept telling me he needed to go to work.
Here are a few pictures:
EnJoY!!
This is Nick and my dad having a little fun after the job was done!!
Nick will not take his helmet off.
If you notice, he is shoveling the snow in the grass. Great job bud!! ;)
I can't hlep but love this little face. His little nose and cheeks were so red and his voice was a little horse, but he stayed outside the entire time and helped pappa until the job was done. What a great little helper!

3 comments:

Stephanie.Fitness said...

You sure have a handsome little man there, Carrie! Thanks so much for hanging out with us this past weekend. I had a ton of fun and so did Ty. We really need to do it again! Plus, we need to scrapbook some more! Yahoo!

Erin_C said...

Hey Carrie!
I saw your blog on your Facebook page. Its fun to see everyone's blog and it looks like you're doing so great. You're family is so beautiful!

Stacey said...

HI CARRIE!!! I miss you. Love the blog! So cute!